To install an Extension, we provide two different ways:
- Install from download
- Install from source code
The easiest way of integrating an already published Extension to your existing Cognigy.AI agent is to download the released ready-to-use tar.gz package :
- Download the module you'd like to install from our Library
- Upload the zipped folder into your Cognigy.AI installation
- Clone the repository
- Navigate to a module folder (e.g. extensions/hubspot), run
npm installto install dependencies, and
- If the build process didn't zip the files already, zip the root of the module and the /build folder
tar extension-name.tar.gz build/* icon.png README.md package.json package-lock.json
- Upload the zipped folder into your Cognigy.AI installation.
Upload an Extension
- Login to Cognigy.AI
- Go to Manage > Extensions.
- Click on Upload Extension and select your zipped folder.
- Cognigy uploads your Extension and notifies you as soon as it is uploaded to the agent.
- Go to the Flow editor.
- Click the + button and select the uploaded extension from the Extensions tab.
The extension will appear in your Flow.