As a low-code platform, Cognigy.AI enables technical and non-technical users to deploy voice and chatbots in a matter of minutes – but that does not mean it’s simple to master. As an enterprise-grade product, there are countless bells and whistles deep in the machine room that make all the difference between an okay-bot and a phenomenal Virtual Agent.
That is why we at Cognigy took our knowledge of the most advanced Cognigy.AI features & functions, combined it with experience from hundreds of projects, and packed it all into a compact video series: Cognigy Sessions.
Cognigy Sessions is a techinar series from conversational AI experts for experts. Every episode gives deep insights into another Cognigy.AI topic. You’ll learn from our industry-renown experts how to:
- Build and design leading-edge voice automation bots
- Gain business and developer insights with analytics
- Leverage the power of Cognigy.AI’s Extension Framework
- Use & create your own Endpoint Transformers
- Take NLU & Intent recognition to the next level
- Streamline development with CLI & API
- Guide users through processes with Question Nodes
...and much more in the coming episodes.
Follow the Cognigy Sessions - Deep Dive Conversational AI category in the Help center to receive a notification for every new episde.
If you have questions or if you're looking to discuss with your peers, check out our Cognigy.AI Community. There is a dedicated thread for our techinar series and we're looking forward to chat with you!
And now: Enjoy the Sessions!