All articles on Amazon Lex
- Log on to the AWS console as a privileged user.
- Create a new bot in the AWS Lex V2 console.
- Create a single Intent with one sample utterance that will never get called e.g. THIS_WILL_NEVER_BE_CALLED.
- Save the Intent and open the FallbackIntent.
- Expand Fulfillment and enable the Fulfillment Lambda code hook in the Advanced options.
- Click Update Options and Save intent.
- Build the language.
- Go to Bot versions and create a new version.
- Go to Aliases and create a new alias and associate it to the newest version.
- Reopen the alias and click on the name of the primary language.
- Select the previously created Lambda function with it's latest version and save.