All articles on Amazon Lex
This article assumes that you already have an existing Amazon Lex bot. In case you don't, you can find instructions on how to set one up here.
Only working with Amazon LexV2
Please ensure your bots are already upgraded to v2, as old legacy bots are not supported.
- Log on to the AWS console with a privileged user.
- Open your bot in the AWS Lex V2 console.
- Open your first Intent.
- Expand Fulfillment and enable the Fulfillment Lambda code hook in the Advanced options.
- Click Update Options and Save intent.
- Open each Intent in the current language, including the FallbackIntent, and repeat these steps.
- Build the language, then repeat these steps for additional languages if required.
- Go to Bot versions and create a new version.
- Go to Aliases and create a new alias or associate an existing one to the newest version.
- Reopen the alias and click on the name of each language that is supported
- Select the previously created Lambda function with its latest version and save.